Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ummm, excuse me~


did i mention that fall is and must be officially upon us?
did i mention i had to go out into this cold this morning and start my honey's $400 special?
did i mention i actually considered turning on the heat in our house? {didn't happen though}
did i mention that it was only 34 out this am?
did i mention that i actually put my flip flops in my closet? {tears}

as much as i don't like scorching 100 + degree weather, i'm not too fond of cold either..

{boy, am i ever really happy?}

oh well, like they say, if you can't beat em', join em'!

happy brisk {from our neck of the woods} tuesday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sweet Blessings said...

Oh, you make me laugh...what a sweet wife you are to go out in the Brrr....and start your Mr.'s car! Hope you found a good replacement for your flip-flops :D Sweet blessings!