Monday, October 19, 2009

favorite....

so this past friday i "played" photographer and took some pictures for some friends of mine. what do you need to know about how much this stressed me out? not the people, but me taking pictures of people other than my girls? or a leaf that doesn't care? or a rock that really could care less? ugh....

i am so not a pro and i am pretty self doubting when it come to taking pictures for important things {you know like family pictures}.

somehow i made it though it and think my next time will be even better.

i love this picture and couldn't resist posting it.

the owner of this picture hasn't even seen it yet {sorry}

something about their feet in old school converse and the little sparkly ones in the middle just remind me of childhood innocence.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cool picture!! :) They're going to love it :)

Sweet Blessings said...

Totally GREAT capture! I hope you share the rest soon! Sweet blessings!

Jodi said...

We love it! We love it! Thank you so much Shara. You totally rock my world. I'm sorry you stressed about it, but you didn't need to. Maybe a morning date at Starbucks (caramel apple spice for me, thank you very much) will help de-stress you. Let's go when our little monsters are at school. You in?