Monday, October 19, 2009

recent projects



this weekend we decided to add some sconce lighting to our bedroom after my bedside lamp decided to die. i think they turned out awesome and i love how open it is.

as far as the home,his/her's office-desk space... well that came after mark enrolled in school. our old desk was junk and in desperate need of a date with the dump. so made it's wish come true and took it for a little drive and wha la- {2} new ones found a new home. it works out great. mark has his space {which i might add NO ONE touches} and then i have my space- wait a second- that's not right... i have to share my space with a 12, 8 and 4 year old! maybe one day.........

nah, it's not too bad {sharing}.

so there you have it, you've been to my house and in my bedroom, now it's time for you to go. {i was just pretending i was on mtv cribs} boy do i need to get a life.....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

NICE. Want to come do my house? :)

Sweet Blessings said...

Love it! You have such a beautiful home! I really, I mean REALLY could use your help at my home! The desks are perfect...did you just get two of the same and put them side by side??? Maybe that's what needs to happen at my home, but then, one of us would always have a messier desk and that would totally drive me crazy :D Thanks for the smile..have a GREAT Tuesday! Sweet blessings!