Tuesday, October 20, 2009

so happy....

if you have the slightest love for pumpkin pie and love yogurt you are so in luck....

i happened upon this yesterday while getting our weekly supply of light {you know healthy yogurt} and had to give her a whirl.

i had reservation about it because it is 170 calories which is alot for me in the morning, but i threw caution to the wind and decided to give it a go...

and i am SO glad i did.

it doesn't even taste like yogurt, it taste like PUMPKIN PIE!!!

{this is the fat girl in me typing this}

so, if you live near a safeway and really like pumpkin pie {and lets be honest who doesn't},

go on out and get yourself one {or two, maybe three- i won't tell}

you'll be glad you did...

must go, i can no longer sit here and type while my beloved pumpkin pie yogurt is sitting here calling out to be eaten!

happy tuesday to you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Misty said...

YIKES, that is quite a few calories, but YUUUMMMY! I would LOVE that! May have to swing by and pick some up tomorrow. Being skinny is over rated, anyway! who needs it?

Lindsay said...

I'm totally laughing at Misty's comment ...

And well, I guess I'll have to get one and try it out :) I ♥ pumpkin pie!!

Sweet Blessings said...

You so make me laugh...and, next time I'm in Safeway..I am going to try that yogurt! So good getting to visit with you today! Sweet blessings!