Monday, February 23, 2009

pink hair anyone?






jess has been asking or shall i say begging for awhile now to have some of her hair dyed pink. being the bad parents that we are we finally got it done this past friday night. our friend casie and keah came over and keah did it for both girls. i think it turned out awesome and really looks cute {i know it's terrible, but they could be asking and doing worse}. so now jess really thinks she is a rock star- so watch out avril lavigne! so if you see my kiddos cruzing town with pink hair, please know that i not only know about it- i helped do it!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

wowsers .. that is some BRIGHT pink! :)

Sweet Blessings said...

You are the hippest Mom I know...I think it looks great! But, I'm not thinking Jordan was so much liking the fact that she was being photographed at that moment :D ha, ha...yet another picture to torture her with someday! You make me laugh...Sweet blessings!