Tuesday, February 17, 2009

anyone want a 12 or almost 8 year old?




free to good home- one 12 year old pre-teen and an almost 8 year old girl. maybe a small amount of cash might sweeten the deal. any takers? i am of course just kidding. the girls are well the girls.. somedays you love em', some days your not too sure if you want to claim them. i think jordan has lost her mind! i really shouldn't complain, she really is an awesome kid, you couldn't ask for better. it's just sometimes she has her head in the wrong place. she proved to be a little thoughtless this past weekend, a side of her we rarely see and to tell you the truth i'm not sure i want to see it again. maybe i am just being a little tough on her (i usually am) but even mark thinks she was being a turkey. (for him to think this, it really has to be obvious). oh well, i'm sure she will snap out of it soon. as for jess, what more can i say than, she's being.... jess. i sometimes wonder if she is our kid. it amazes me that you can have three kids and all of them be so very differnt. don't get me wrong i know that's what makes the world go round, but throw me a bone people! i don't understand how someone can be so selfish every single second of their life. to think only of themselves and never another. she was not raised like this and it frustrates me to no end where she gets it from. i guess this is just her make up, how she was born to be... doesn't mean i have to like or accept it or allow her to be so. so i try every single day to show her how her actions affect those around her and how hurtful it can be. sometimes i see the light click on and somedays i just get the look. i know i am being taught a lesson on patience with this child, the problem is i have NONE! i expect alot from all the girls and accept nothing but their best. am i asking too much to want to raise responsible, thoughtful, caring and respectful girls? i don't think so. i should however point out that i do love the ladies and everything that goes along with them, good and bad. they are my life and i woudn't trade them for the world. there are just days when..... please tell me you've a day or two like mine?

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Shara...I wish I lived closer! I think the Lord gave me girls to teach me a little lesson or two...serves me right I guess for being so sassy to my mom during my teen years! :) I love mine to death also...they are my sweethearts..but some days, I would not only give them away, but pay someone to take them! Good luck and don't forget to hug them tight!

Sweet Blessings said...

Just smiling here, because I know one day you are going to look back on all of this and just laugh! YOU are such a great Mama..and you are doing the right thing by expecting nothing but the best from your girls...they are beautiful...and will grow into beautiful women one day because of YOU! Hope today is just filled with nothing but GOOD attitudes and laughter! Sweet blessings!