Monday, April 13, 2009

spoiled




yes, i'll totally admit it- i am truly spoiled by my honey. we decided to update our appliances to stainless steel and i have to say i LOVE it. i really like the double oven and the fridge is awesome! just look how nice an organized it is. if you know me, you know that every single bottle and jar has a specific spot in the fridge. our family members are so scared to put stuff away as i might turn into fridgezilla! {not really, they just think i will} i've even told them i will take pictures and put them up as a key to where stuff goes, ha!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Smiling....you have the most AWESOME kitchen I've ever seen....oh, those appliances...they are so rich looking :D Now, how to I go about get such shiny ones in my house???? You are such a sweet, funny girl...I'm so happy my life is blessed with you! Sweet blessings!

Lindsay said...

oh man ... spoiled aka blessed ... You're one lucky mama & wife :)