Wednesday, April 22, 2009

one of the most beautiful places on earth




this yard of splendor belongs to my awesome neighbors the Puzey's. is it not the most magnificent, beautiful, quaint, relaxing, natural and everything else in between sight? this time every year is one of my favorite as i know julie's yard will be a crash causer. the best part is she has no fence so everyone can see all of her hard work and enjoy it just as much as they do. last year kim, her husband built this "river" in the back of the yard. talk about relaxing.... you can hear it flow all the way at my house {which is 4 house and a cul de sac away}. if you are ever feeling stressed, all you have to do is take a walk down the flagstone path and all of your trouble are gone. so thanks julie and kim for having such a beautiful yard for all of us to enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

Lindsay said...

Julie's yard is gorgeous! :) She is a GREAT lady that I admire so very much ... and now I have even more reason to ... her flowers :)

Sweet Blessings said...

That yard is totally picture worthy :D So wish that was in my backyard...but, then, I would have to do yard work...and I so do NOT enjoy that..ha, ha...thanks for sharing...Sweet blessings!

Sheila said...

I need to get out more... haven't been to Julie's yard... tomorrow!