Monday, April 20, 2009

daddy's girl

i just couldn't resist posting this picture of mark and josie. it seems as though lately she has really become a daddy's girl and mark is loving it. as for me, i can't believe that in less than a month my "baby" will be 4. where does the time go? it makes me sad to see her grow up so fast. with the other girls i couldn't wait for them to grow, but i don't want my joey to get big just yet. yes, sometimes i'm glad she is getting older, but she is already so mature and so very independent that it breaks my heart. she is 3 going on 10 and definitely does not want to be treated like a baby by her sisters! oh well, i can't stop time or go back either, so i just enjoy them while i can and soak up every second with them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This has got to be one of the most beautiful pictures ever! Josie is so cute! I wish I was still close by to enjoy her sometimes. I miss our time together. :-(

Sweet Blessings said...

This post is totally heart-warming....I bet you can't help but smile when you look at it....one day this will be a perfect photo for the wedding to be :D Sweet blessings!