Wednesday, April 8, 2009

little ladybug


how cute is this kid? okay, i know i am bragging again! anyway, the other day while joey and i were at wal-mart we found this cute material and we decided that it would make a cute dress for her. i by no means am betsy ross, so my sewing skills are minimal. i can pretty much only sew straight lines, so this was the perfect project for me. even on the receipt it was called an "instant dress". two straight lines and some ric rac later i give you.... a fun summer dress. she was very excited to wear it to school yesterday and looked pretty cute if i must say so myself.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

I say she looked pretty cute too..no make that totally ADORABLE! Sweet blessings!

Agnes said...

I Love it! WOW, I'd say your quite talented! I LOVE IT!!!

Lindsay said...

so cute!! you've got talent oozing out of you friend ~