Wednesday, April 22, 2009

growth




so by now i am sure you are sick of seeing pictures of my yard and garden, but hey guess what? this is my blog and i'll post what i want, okay? just kidding.... i just wanted to share that i actually have growth happening all around. we have the beginnings of carrots, snap peas and my orchard is alive.... every single tree has buds and leaves on them. i am so proud of myself for keeping it all alive. i must admit i do go out and talk to the trees {usually on a daily basis} and check on my strawberries, raspberries, peas and beans everyday too. oh well, i'm sure most think i am nuts {probably am} but i am enjoying every second of it. *just as a side note... after i published this i looked at the long, long un mowed grass and shutter at the thought that my yard looks like the serengeti!!! good thing the lawn lady comes tomorrow :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks great! You are the only one that noticed the grass!!!

Sweet Blessings said...

I LOVE your new banner...and all your new sprouts of green...I don't think you are crazy at all...I hope the dip in temps they are predicting doesn't hurt any of your babies :D Thanks for your sweet words on my blog...sorry to hear about Josie girl...but, I thought she wasn't quite herself on Tuesday...we'll be praying for her today....Sweet blessings!

P.S. Miss Susy told me you have a BEAUTIFUL home and yard!!!

Sheila said...

What kind of trees have you planted? I need to come and see! I'm inspired!