Thursday, December 31, 2009

just what you wanted to see.. more of nothing!




so as you can see by the date stamp on this post,

i am sitting at my computer on this new years eve.

jordan is at her "friend's" house.

jess and josie are downstairs playing.

mark and skip are downstairs playing {ps3} you know big boy games.

our weather is way to crappy for me or anyone for that matter to be out and about.

it's pure ice out there- no thanks!

so i give you a couple more macro shots that i took yesterday while the sun was shinning.

this lens makes me want summer to come even sooner-

oh the photo possibilities,

flowers,

bee,

fruits

vegetables,

the list could go on and on.

not to mention i am so over this cold, snowy, wet, icy weather.

how about you?

well, where ever you are spending new years eve-

i hope you had a great one and have a very happy new year!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

I Love your new banner!

And, don't feel alone...we spent the evening home too..and I have to say it was just perfect! We enjoyed a nice dinner, then cuddled up on the sofa, to which we promptly fell asleep :D I woke up abaout 12:15 to the sound of fireworks going off....

Praying this year is filled to OVERFLOWING with GREAT things for you and your family...and so thankful for the gift of your friendship! You are a very special, fun, amazing girl! Sweet blessings!

Misty said...

Can you give me your lens info?
(like a link to it???)
I am trying to decide between a macro and a fisheye.
What to do, what to do???