Monday, December 7, 2009

merry christmas to me!

my lens cap
my other lens
kitchen cabinet knob



i am so excited as christmas came a little early for me {today}-

i received my new lens via ups!

it's a nikon af-s micro 105mm!!!!!!!

have to admit, i have NO idea how to really use it,

but i desperately wanted to try her out,

so i wandered around the house looking for stuff to photograph-

because don't forget, it's a brisk 9 degrees outside and there's no way i'm going outside!

so, i've got some learning to do.

here's hoping for some warmer weather so i can head outside a capture something {s} cool.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Ooooh, I'm so jealous! I desperately want to learn those things too. You are awesome at what you do, Shara. Keep it up. And yes, we do need to get together with the girls. (Josie wasn't scared off???) You can bring your new lens and photograph our food. It'll be fun!

Misty said...

So jealous!
I have been wanting a fish eye lens.
Trying to choose my Christmas present carfully! :)
I am going to take the Blue Mountain Digital photography class, Spring term!!! I can't wait!

Sweet Blessings said...

Yeahhhhh for early Christmas presents :D I can't wait to see the great shots it brings you! Sweet blessings!

Agnes said...

How FUUUUUUUNNNNN! Oh if I had only 1 present to get for the rest of my life ---It would be a GOOD camera with a GOOD lens! I'm SOOO jealous....I need to learn from you! You seriously have got some Major talent!!!!!!!!!