Sunday, January 3, 2010

ready to see this again-


so i've got to admit, i've had enough of winter already.

it's starting to really drive me nuts.

i long for the days of shorts and flip flops.

to smell the flowers.

mow the lawn.

sit outside until dark sets in {and i don't mean 4pm either}.

i know we can't have it without the rest of the seasons,

but i'm over it {winter that is}!

so i just figured you {like me} needed to see something bright and pretty.

i hope you and your have a wonderful sunny week!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Misty said...

I agree!
I don't hate winter nearly as much as it sounds like you do, but I too am ready for some sunshine and warmth! (And better picture taking weather!)

Jodi said...

If you only knew how badly I long for summer...or even spring! I'd happily take either one right now. Especially because I'd really like to get outside to try out my new camera that Santa brought! ;)

Sweet Blessings said...

I did NEED to see that beautiful reminder of Summer! Thanks for posting it :D Praying that the weather man is right, and we do get to see the sun at least one day this week! Happy Wednesday! Sweet blessings!