Tuesday, January 12, 2010

house updates...


west side of the house above the garage

again west side {where mark parks the dodge}

okay, so i know i failed you the other day with the promises of a new post and updates to the house...

well, all i can say is- i did take the pictures,

they have just been on the memory card inside of my camera.

for me all it takes is a spike in temps and the sun to shine for longer than 5 minutes and i instantly think it is spring.

today i must have had spring fever BAD as i tore my kitchen apart and cleaned every nook and cranny.

{well, let's be honest with the fact that after taking all those macro shots, i found out how dirty my house really is}!

but now i give you...

fake cedar shake siding on the gables of our house! yeah

we are undecided about the porch- it is awesome, but my friend kacee saved a curb appeal for

me {on hgtv} and showed it to me,

and wow, i think we are going to do a little adding. but, what is done looks awesome!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

It looks amazing! Truly amazing! NICE work & way to be {patient} too :)

Agnes said...

Your house looks beautiful! I LOVE the new "curb appeal!"

Sweet Blessings said...

I think it is fabulous....what could you ever add to make it better?!?! :D So happy for you! Sweet blessings!