Tuesday, August 25, 2009

mack & his many expressions




yesterday i watch my new real life friend, lindsay's son Mack... let's just say this ones a keeper. we had alot of fun watching him and hope that he had fun hanging out with us. i thought i would attempt a couple of pictures of this little man since my kids don't like to cooperate when i take out the camera. i do have to admit though that i am a little crazy to be posting pictures i've taken when you consider his mom is pretty much a pro and takes the most amazing pictures of her kids. i have to say that i do feel a little intimidated about posting these, but what the heck you only post once! thanks for a great day mack hope you come over again sometime!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so, so glad you posted these!! Truly!

You are a great photographer!

You captured some looks I can never get!

You took such great care of my Mack ... and he loved his time with you!!

You're a blessing ... and don't ever forget it!

Misty said...

AAAAhhh, that last one of Mr.Mack is super sweet!
Love Him AND his Mommy!

Sweet Blessings said...

Oh, how fun....I LOVE the picture of Mack on the red bike! You did an amazing job of capturing him :D I bet he totally loved his time withyou girls...what guy wouldn't! I hope you girls do something wild & crazy with your Thursday! Sweet blessings!