Wednesday, August 5, 2009

learning

just hanging out in the tomatoes
coolest weather vane {only cause it's in MY yard}
old wheel barrow from casie jade



hello my again my little friend {:)}

do you ever have those days you find yourself wondering around with a camera strap around your neck? i know admitting is the first step... but i have had this need lately to "learn" my camera and to "learn" how to take better pictures. so this afternoon {in the cooler weather i must add} i spent roaming the backyard seeing what it had to offer. i found a friendly little dragonfly who wasn't feeling too camera shy {did that just rhyme or is it just me?} and some other cool subjects around the place. don't judge me.. i'm no professional here! happy wednesday all!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Fantastic photos ... truly!! :)

Maybe next week for getting together ... not going to the beach after all. :(

Blessings to you ... and so nice to see you again in real life the other day :)

Farmchick said...

I think your photos are pretty good! I do a lot of picture taking also and I am NO expert. Just yesterday I took 102 photos around our farm! Have a great day! :)

Sweet Blessings said...

So smiling at you and your camera wanderings...and anxiously waiting to see what you capture next! Sweet blessings!