Saturday, November 21, 2009

new do



for awhile now josie has been asking to have her hair cut off. i always manage to put her off about it.

well this time she was serious as she ripped a page out of a magazine and brought it to me.

i told her to ask her dad and if he said yes i would make her an appointment.

well, as you can tell, he said yes.

she loves it and i think it really fits her personality- short and sassy!

she was most excited this morning when she got out of the bath and as i brushed her hair she had "no tangles mom"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Crystal said...

ok, so my mouth was droped or like a whole minute with out closing. I can not believe that her hair is gone. She is so dang cute. I miss that little sass!

Sweet Blessings said...

I LOVE her new look...it really is adorable on her...and it makes her look older :D (Not that you want that to happen!) Thanks for posting photos of the journey! Sweet blessings!