Saturday, November 21, 2009

heartbroken


well, this weekend i took my pictures to two different bazaars and wouldn't you know it, i failed at them terribly!

i did sell a few friday night and one today {to the same lady that bought one from me last night. i think i just may have a bazaar stocker, could get a restraining order against her, but she was my only customer, ha ha!}

my ego is broken and bruised....

i would feel even worse about this had i been the only one not selling anything, but no one was really.

even still, it stunk {this is an understatement}!

oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

so hey, can you guess what everyone will be getting for christmas from me?

ha

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so proud of you ... and your pictures are amazing! Be proud & stand tall friend! You've done way more than most ... and you've done it well! :)

Cheering for you ~

Misty said...

Your display looks amazing.
Keep trying.
Honestly, your pictures are beautiful. I think it was just a bad weekend, because it doesn't sound like many people sold much at either bazaar.
Don't give up!

Jenni Price Photography said...

Thank for all the nice words on my blog! It looks like you are just as amazing and talented! Your work looks awesome!!
Bazaars are funny to work with, just keep up the good work!

Sweet Blessings said...

I say keep goin' girl...because your photos are truly amazing! I think the bazaars were just filled with the wrong shoppers :D You always make me smile...because you are such a talented, fun, good, amazing person! Keep shooting! Sweet blessings!