Wednesday, November 4, 2009

just a thought.....


"Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure"

okay, so sometimes i know i can give them, but i must admit- i HATE excuses!

i know, hate is a strong word, but nothing upsets me more than when someone is full of them {excuses}

i say- own up to what you've done {or not done}

it's that simple.

yes, you did it.

no, you didn't.

it really is that simple.

to me, it is important to be yourself no matter the situation.

be who you are no matter what.

stand up for what you believe in.

even if other don't.

and whatever you do- don't make excuses.

because once you start

you're headed for a lifetime of them......
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Misty said...

Great Post!

Lindsay said...

YOU ROCK! :)

Sweet Blessings said...

I Love this post...it really makes me stop & think....how often do I make excuses?!??! Mmmmm.....thanks! Sweet blessings!