Tuesday, September 29, 2009

sometimes in life...




Life is a game, play it!

Life is a challenge, meet it!

Life is an opportunity, capture it!

i think that is exactly what josie is doing... living life to the fullest.

sometimes in life we a get a little busy and just don't take enough time in our day to:
run,
leap,
enjoy the sun on our face,
the wind in our hair
and the joy a walk through the neighborhood can bring.

hoping you can take the time to leap, run and enjoy the simple things in life that surround you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

I so LOVE this post...and I so need to just STOP and do ALL those things...thanks for inspiring me to do just that! I Love your new banner too....Praying you have a GREAT Wednesday! Sweet blessings!

Jodi said...

I love those pics! Especially the one in the middle. Way to go!