Monday, March 23, 2009

slugs.....


i just thought i would let it be known that i despise these things with everything i am worth! they gross me out to no end. the best part is they LOVE to live and hang out by the front porch stepping stone. they leave their slimy little trails all over and i some how manage to always step on one {barefooted no doubt}! i guess they are ready to start hanging out at my house already as this little one was "sleeping" here this morning! in my opinion they serve no purpose but to annoy me! there, i've said it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sweet Blessings said...

Good LUCK with your unwanted houseguests! Who would of thought they would be out in this still COLD weather...does that mean Spring is almost here??? You totally made me smile trying to imagine you stepping on one barefoot! I would definitely scream LOUD if that happened to me! Sweet blessings!