Friday, March 27, 2009

AWESOME!


to know me is to love me and to know me is to know how much i love to use the blower! we scored this cutie at the home depot this last weekend on their "discount" table. it was brand new, just missing the nozzle parts. it was originally $270 brand new {boxed} but this one was only $50. we went to a local small equipment place and ordered the additional parts needed for only $49, so we got quite a smokin' deal on her. mark brought the parts home today and i of course had to try her out... gosh, i can't wait for lawn season! i'm going to be finding reasons to wear my "jet pack"! my brother has a similar obsession/disease for blowing lawn clippings and i know he will be green with envy! of course if he comes to visit, i'll let him try it out {once}!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Way to go....every girl must have her own weapon of choice...I'm jealous yours even comes with a "jet pack"! Thanks for bringing a smile to my day! Sweet blessings!

sharon said...

Hey "HOT STUFF" :)
You are getting sooo skinny the blower dwarf's you. And yes your brother is green with envy.....