Thursday, February 12, 2009

thursday randoms


on thursdays my maid comes to clean... so this thursday was like any other, she came and went and is now doing laundry, that is her job today too! i was also lucky enough to go to jess' school today to sell val-o-grams to the peeps. it was fun to see all the kids buy a special valentine for someone special in their lives. on a couple of high notes the sun is shinning which is wonderful. it always seems to brighten my day and warm my soul. and i received word that a friend who had an aneurysm yesterday and wasn't expected to live is still alive and breathing on his own today. my thoughts and prayer go out to his family and friends. when you hear about things like that it really makes you step back and be thankful for your health. 36 is such a young age and it is hard to believe that such a tragic event has happened to this person and his family. it is days like today that i am thankful for my health and that i am able to enjoy another day with my kids and husband. i do have a blessed life and tend to take it for granted and it is times like this that i need to realize that everyday is a gift and you shouldn't waste it on things that don't really matter. things that aren't going to make a difference when you are gone. so here's to the sun shinning and another day of this wonderful life. may you and yours be blessed.

1 comment:

Sweet Blessings said...

I LOVED this random post! Your posts always bring a smile to my day..and I am blessed because I get to read it! Hey, AWESOME banner too...Did you take that picture??? It so looks like a Miss Tammy thing :D!! Hope your evening is filled with many warm, relaxing moments now that the maid has been and gone :D Sweet blessings!