Monday, February 9, 2009

so, just call me special!

so, i feel really dumb!!! all this time i have been wondering why my post don't show up but everything else does. so i call a friend (thank you mary) and we or should i say she figured out that my text color was the same as my background! wow, i've never felt so.... special in all my life. with that being said i can now pretend to be a blogger and post really mundane things about me and my family. i can't wait!!! so, here's to new post and a huge thanks to my great friend who figured it out!!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

You are special....that's why we love you!!!! j/k
I did figure out the other ? you had....talk to you tomorrow about it!

Sweet Blessings said...

Yeahhhh...You are posting...and by, the way, I do think you are special.... :D(And, I mean that in a good way!) Have a Happy One! Sweet blessings!