Saturday, August 14, 2010

fair time

the girls and their friends
jp ready to ride the typhoon
joey taking to the air
my jordan happy and smiling from the inside out


this week has been our county fair.

the girls have pretty much lived there most of the week.

checking out the animals, riding the rides and eating yummy elephant ears.

delish. {sorry i got distracted by the elephant ears}

nothing better than hanging with your sister and friends and having a blast.

i'm sure they are looking forward to next year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Love, Love, LOVE your new banner :D And, your girls get more beautiful every single time you post! So happy everyone got to take in the fair and enjoy all it has to offer :D Sweet blessings!

P.S. Thanks for your very sweet comments on my post..I am blessed to have you in my life!

Farmchick said...

HI there...how are you? I have not seen you around for awhile.

Sounds like you all enjoyed the fair. :) Ours is at the end of July and first few days of August...oh my...it was a hot one this year!

Stop over and say hi...