Monday, May 17, 2010

happy birthday my love~


a mere 5 years ago today this amazing redhead came into our lives and we haven't been the same since!

for today is my joey's birthday....

oh how i love her.

i could go on and on about this one.

so if you don't mind, i will {for just a second}

let me see....

she can add and subtract {in her head and without her fingers}
write anything and everything under the sun
sound out words and write them down
send email
send text
do amazing hair do's
run the direct tv remote
entertain herself for hours on end
make a pretty awesome pb & j sandwich
loves her sisters like no other
loves her mom and dad more
love to play with chuck and trixie
loves home more than anywhere else on earth
she is:
shy
super smart
bossy
redheaded
5 going on 15
so ready for kindergarten
ready for school to end and start
loves her life

as a mother who loves her children dearly, i could go on and on, but hey, you don't have that much free time on your hands.

so thanks for giving me a second or two of your time...

until then, josie says "rock on"!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Siobhan und Cactus said...

It was very cute and heartwarming to read this post today. And very interesting to notice a German word "Kindergarten"!!!
Sorry, I am German and so, of course I notice these small kind of things :-)
Isn`t it amazing, what your daughter can do with only five? That`s great, really. Congratulations from me to your small daughter and all the best for her life. And hopefully a wonderfull Party tonight.

Sorry for my English, I guess it`s not the best!

Regards

Siobhan

Lindsay said...

she will {shine} at school!!

What a BEAUTIFUL picture of your sweet girl :) I love it! Happy Birthday sweet little lady ~

and your banner ... BREATHTAKING!

AMAZING! That's what you are ...

P.S. I think my boys need to come and live at your house ... Mason is not nearly as {ready} for kinder as she is. :)