Tuesday, February 2, 2010

tulips- abstract




so i know you are shocked to read two post in one day. {hey, if this comfy office chair keeps treating me right i may even post more}!

aren't you a lucky blog reader..

i can't recall if i ever posted some of these from a couple of weeks ago.

i got some for my birthday and found them to be fun to photograph.

i of course went over board and took way too many of them. it's okay- admitting is the first step right?

anyway, looking, seeing, smelling and photographing these beauties makes me want spring to come even faster!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

wow. I'm speechless. Love them!! Your talent is oozing ... will some fall on me? :)

Michael William Zukerman said...

photography.. it's what is saving my life..
http://theiconicimage.blogspot.com/

Misty said...

You are making me wish for a macro lens even more than ever.
I used to have one, quite a while ago.
I dropped it. They don't bounce. They do however shatter. :(

Sweet Blessings said...

Totally breathtaking photos :D So happy you were blessed with Tulips so you could shoot away! Hope you are having the BEST week! Sweet blessings!