Sunday, February 7, 2010

trampoline fun~




it's that time of year again when it stays light a little longer and it's a wee bit warmer out, which only means one thing-

the kids can play OUTSIDE when they get home from school!

{can you sense the excitement in my text}?

they love to jump, scream, wrestle, fight, argue, cry, play games, laugh, smile and just be together!

for those that don't know, i watch adriann and ryan three days a week after school, so it's just double the fun!

i know that they are glad it's getting nicer out too, because they come in, hang up their bags, get a snack and are out the door till dark!

silly kids~
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Life is just good when you can play outside! The photos totally made me smile! Sweet blessings!

Andie Zimmerman said...

Your photos make me miss my childhood. *sigh* I guess I have to go out and purchase a trampoline now. *double sigh* Ha!

Payad said...

adorable kids! =)

Shayna said...

Playing outside is great - they get tired out. Great pics.