Wednesday, April 14, 2010

for today is...


a much, much better day.

so sorry for the woe is me post yesterday, damn hormones!

after some much needed outside time {i cleaned up the garden beds, ready to plant some carrots now},

my attitude was much, much better.

i made up my mind to "not sweat the small stuff" and realize that this is life, my life to be exact.

i've made this bed of mine, {so spoiling the peeps in my house} and now i must lay in it.

to reflect, i live a pretty darn good life, heck, i live a fabulous life.

my girls are great. they make straight A's. they are respectful, responsible and thoughtful {to one another and strangers on the street}.

my husband is wonderful. working ever so hard so i can do my job as a stay at home mom {even though i have days like yesterday, where i would love to find another line of work}. he is a great provider. father. husband. friend.

and i have wonderful friends who say just the right things at just the right time.

and as much as i mumble and complain, i wouldn't trade my life for anything.

we have:
food in our house
a roof over our heads
clothes on our backs
money in the bank
material objects too long to list

but most importantly, we have love and one another. and at the end of the day, when everyone is tired from their own day {be it good or bad} isn't that all you really need?

yeah and maybe a public blog to complain to and have amazing people you know and some you don't lend a voice of support at just the right time. so, thank you to all of you for your sweet words and encouraging thoughts, it means more to me than you even know.

so happy day {or evening} to you.

and i promise, i'll try not to be grumpy again for awhile....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

You simply make me smile....so glad you shared your feelings, and are feeling better :D Sometimes us girls just need to get it out :D Sending you LOTS of laughter this week! Sweet blessings!

My M. Perfect World said...

We are all allowed to have some grumpy days in life but it's great that you realize your blessings too which is very important so that you can look to that to lift your spirits.