Saturday, March 27, 2010

photography





i've been such a bad blogger lately.

sorry.

between working around this dump, em' i mean house,

taking pictures,

trying to hang with the ladies on spring break,

and feeding my spray painting addiction-

i haven't had the time to blog about anything {really}.

so today i got sucked in by the computer and playing with some editing

and this is all i have to show for it.

sorry.

hope this can tide you over until i become a better blogger.

will you forgive me?

thanks.

over and out, must now get showered, so i can get some work done around this dump, i mean house.

happy saturday~
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Misty said...

Nice! I especially LOVE the second one.
I am stalking, waiting to see pictures os the Schaefer girls. Are you planning to post them?

Sweet Blessings said...

Amazing shots! You so make me smile...and I so miss getting to visit with you in person...you really MUST come have lunch with Miss Susy and I one day soon! Sweet blessings!