Friday, March 13, 2009

apples



i am really in need of help since i have resorted to taking pictures of apples! not really, the other day my "adopt a teacher" gift was due and so i thought i would try and be semi-creative and take some cool shots and frame them for my teacher. jordan was my ever helpful assistant {she kept shaking and i had to threaten her with her life to please be still and beg of her... just one more shot, please jordan hold on}. anyway, i think they turned out really cool and i hope that she likes them. {i've always heard though that teachers aren't really into the "apple" thing, so i'm a little scared}.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

I LOVE those shots!!! Especially how you did the backgrounds in black & white (or something like that :D) and the apple stands out so red! I bet her teacher will LOVE it!!! You go girl!!! Sweet blessings!

Lindsay said...

Love the last one ... what a fun thing to do ... wish I was your teacher to {give} to :)