Tuesday, December 7, 2010

so, can you forgive me?

jordan and keegan
josie

jessica

i know what you're thinking..

this lady really does do a crappy job on updating her blog.

i know, i know- i'm sorry.

it's just that you know along the way, life just sorta happens and you get lost in the moment of it all and you totally forget about your little ole' blog.

the one you love to write on and share your pearls of wisdom on.

the one you think you are funny on. the one that when you {as in me} read it you actually chuckle to yourself.

so, it is with sorry puppy dog eyes and pouty lips that i ask for your forgiveness for being such a slacker.

okay, so on with the show.

mother nature has somehow gotten her timing all messed up and has been kind enough to dump a bunch of snow on us.

so, what to do when you've got the day off from school and lots of snow on the ground?

you break out the boots, hats, gloves, coats, sleds and four wheeler and play in the winter wonderland.

the girls and my adopted "son", better known as jordan's boyfriend keegan {i know you shocked about that too, YES they are still together} played in the snow for most of the day.

the girls ended up having no school the next day either, so that meant more playing in the snow.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

Ok, so my comment from earlier was a big one... and now I'm just not feeling it.
But, I do want to say that I am way impressed that you got all caught up on your blogging, it almost inspired me enough to to the same... but not quite.
I really loved all your pictures, and especially love your new banner!
The Sweet Life, for sure!