Tuesday, December 7, 2010

festival of trees





believe it or not, i'm kinda famous around these parts.

got ya! only kidding. i mean who am i kidding. i'm a nobody.

well, not a complete nobody. i am shara to most or mom the three sponges that live in our house.

okay, back to the original post:

this was the second year i was asked by the festival of trees committee to photograph the trees that were decorated and auctioned off for a good cause.

you know me, i never pass up an opportunity to spend sometime with my boyfriend, mr. nikon and take some pictures. especially of beautifully decorated trees.

also a plus i get to use the images for my own personal use. like the one in my new updated banner.

see, being famous has it perks.

so kidding.

stop laughing.

didn't your mother tell you it's not nice to laugh at people?

i guess my mother told me to never lie and i just did, you know the part about being famous..... :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post. thanks for the shared with us,melange yarn