Monday, August 16, 2010

round two

jordan and keegan 8/2010

keegan 3/2009


no this is not a repeat post.

yes, you are seeing this boy again.

so, my jordan's got herself a "boyfriend",

and funny how it is her "first boyfriend" again.

somehow 2 grades later they've decided that they like each other once again and have started hanging out.

funny how life is... goofy kids.

he has changed alot and for the better i might add.

a little more mature, respectful and caring.

and lets not forget to mention taller. the kid is now 6ft and wears a size 15 shoe!

really? boys did not have feet that big or be as tall as he is at 13 when i was that age.

on a side note and a funny story- he had dinner with us last night. after dinner he "stretched" and could touch the ceiling with his palms..

mark looked at him and then me and just laughed and said/asked "wow, are we vertically challenged?"

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! i clicked over and i am loving your photos - may i ask what photo editor that you use? your pics are great and i would love to learn a photo editing program.

Thanks so much, my email is saushak@gmail.com

And, your daughter is so cute - i am so not looking forward to those "real boyfriend" years - how scarey!!!

Thanks!!
Sausha

Sweet Blessings said...

I thought I was reading the name wrong at first :D My oh my...the fun ahead for you...so, glad he has changed....and I know you won't let him treat your girl any other way than nice!!! I can't wait to read more of the stories that will be unfolding :D Happy Tuesday sweet girl! Sweet blessings!