Monday, August 9, 2010

may i introduce



just a couple of pictures of my newest love.

you know me... i fall in love so very easily.

especially when things are old and vintage.

oh how i love you little brownie.

i'm now on a quest to find you some friends.

so stay tuned.

but if you don't, i completely understand.

i'm sorta strange, but i'm sure you already know that about me.

especially if you've followed or read this blog for any lenght of time.

happy monday from me to you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Misty said...

I have some cool old vintage cameras... I was sure I had posted some pictures of them, but now I can't find them... Maybe they are on my hard drive...
very cute!

Jodi said...

I have a brownie target too! It's called my MOUTH.

Sweet Blessings said...

I so don't think you are strange at all..but, quite unique, beautiful, and amazing! Hey, I love your find....I bet if you hang out at the antique stores, you'll be sure to bring him home a friend !!! Thanks for being YOU! Sweet blessings!