Wednesday, March 10, 2010

my addiction 101

i see all these really cool things with numbers on them, so i made my own. i used the #5 due to the fact that there are 5 of us!
and the "g" well that's obviously our last name initial-

okay, so my name is shara and i have a slight addition to spray paint!

there, i said it- {admitting it's the first step, right?}

ha ha ha ha

yesterday i was stuck in the house all day because our concrete was being poured, so i went to the ole' crap {i mean craft} closet to find some goodies.

you see i store items i would love to do something with and when inspiration moves me i head downstairs to said closet and "shop".

then i break out my trusty "magic in a can" and DO WORK!

jordan cleaned her room the other day and was going to throw out these here bowling pins. the junky side of me said "no way" and stole them from her garbage pile. i then tucked them safely away in my crap closet for a rainy day.

well, i was surfing some blogs yesterday and felt inspired to do a little crafting.

this my friends is the end result.

some spray paint and some vinyl and presto changeo- cool vintage bowling pins with character.

hope you enjoy them and they in turn inspire you to do something "crafty".

happy wednesday~
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sweet Blessings said...

Those are totally amazing! How fun that you have a closet to shop in :D Thanks for sharing your creativity! Sweet blessings!