Thursday, March 18, 2010

just a few




so obviously we've been super duper busy around these parts.

so much so that i haven't taken a single picture of anything pertaining to me or my family.

{how sad is that?}

so this last saturday i shot my first wedding.

i left feeling pretty confident. and the feeling continued even once i uploaded them to the computer.

beings i feel as though i am cheating all my faithful followers with no post, i thought i would share some from the wedding.

these of course have no bride or groom or wedding important stuff to them, just a couple of the details from the day.

it was beautiful, both the wedding and the day.

enjoy.

i promise to get back to work here soon.

as i type this i can hear the concrete truck backing up and dumping "mud" in the driveway. hurray~

happy thursday to you.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Counters said...

Congratulations on your first wedding!

Misty said...

Beautiful, Shara!

Sweet Blessings said...

Thanks for sharing a glimpse or two...I think that's kind of like teasing us...because now I want to see MORE :D Hope you have the BEST Spring Vacation..and don't work tooooo hard outside! Sweet blessings!