Thursday, November 26, 2009

thankful for

this wonderful girl. smart. funny. respectful. good daughter.wonderful sister.excellent role model. leader. best friend to many.
this middle child. funny. smart. good. jokester. hair designer. good sister. loving daughter. crazy dancer. leader. stubborn {at times}
this mini mark. hilarious. red headed. leader. third child. picky eater. lover. kind. smart. shy. never quiet. leader of the pack.
this wonderful husband. best friend. hard worker. devoted. sweet. stinky. loving. provider. smart. funny. handy man. college student. dad.

i truly am living the sweet life.
i have such a blessed life and sometimes take it for granted. i know i shouldn't, but i do.
admitting it is the first step, though.

today {and everyday} i am grateful for so many things....

i hope that today finds you surrounded by the ones you love and are able to spend the day doing whatever it is that makes you happy.
happy thanksgiving to all.
now i 'm off to the kitchen to slave away all day for these folks~
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great pictures of your favorite people!!

And just so you know ... I'm thankful for you :) Your words of encouragement and kindness make my world a better place!!

Sweet Blessings said...

I Love this post...what a sweet tribute to your family..and they are all great tihngs to be thankful for! I hope you didn't slave away too much...and, that your Friday is a GREAT one! Sweet blessings!

Misty said...

Hi there!
Missing your posts.
Hope all is well in your Sweet Life!

tmiller said...

Hi Shara! I hope this is a good way to reach you, because I don't have an email for you!
For the picture blocks I printed my pictures on photo paper and let the photo dry after printing! I had no problems with any smearing! Hope you have fun making them! My Mom loved hers!