Tuesday, November 10, 2009

can't stop laughing



funny story {well kind of}

i am going thru my library of pictures looking for print worthy ones {for my upcoming adventure}

and came across this one of jess. i actually had to do a double take thinking it was josie.

don't ask me what she is doing.

why she looks short.

i have no idea,

but i am tearing up from laughing as i type this post.

so i hope this image brings a chuckle to your soul {as it did mine}

silly kids... gotta love em'
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

too funny is right :)

so ... what is your new adventure?? :)

Sweet Blessings said...

That is definitely brining a smile to my Thursday morning :D Your girls....they are totally going to LOVE this pictures being shared by you with their future Mr.'s one day :D Happy Thursday! Sweet blessings!

Misty said...

I am stalking, waiting for Christmas Pictures, I thought you were taking some this weekend.
I wanted to, but between the three kids' schedules, we weren't able to make it happen.
I am thinking it is a bad think when I have to schedule them weeks in advance. ;)
Hope you got some good ones, it was a great weekend for it!