Friday, September 18, 2009

ever feel like this?


do you ever feel just like this sunflower? by the end of the day? week? hour? month? year? or maybe even minute? i know that even the most "perfect" of us have these very days. the days you just want to end before they really even begin. i sometimes have days like this and i pity my poor girls { i don't mean to be nasty, it just happens} and mark. we {i} don't always want others to see us {me} like this flower, dry, sagging and half dead. the best news is- tomorrow is always a new day. start. beginning.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Sometimes even when I don't FEEL like this, I look in the mirror and I LOOK like this!

Sweet Blessings said...

Love this post...it totally made me smile, because there are soooo many days when I am that flower, and unfortunately, it's my family that sees it most :( Good thing our families LOVE us no matter what! Hope you have a GREAT weekend! Sweet blessings!

P.S. Your new banner is fun!