Wednesday, July 22, 2009

i give you....



brace face! jordan had her braces put on {much to her delight} yesterday morning. the child has been so excited for weeks about it and mark kept telling her she was gonna hate it. yesterday wasn't too bad for her, pretty much just getting used to talking like she should be riding the short bus and trying to eat without sounding like a cow chewing it's cud. well, my fellow friends in bloggerland, a whole new beast awoke this morning. she looked like she had pulled an all night'er at the bar. she was in tears telling me that "every single tooth in my head hurts and feels loose." all i could do was stand there and chuckle to myself and then kindly remind her that just yesterday she loved them :)! as she was eating her yogurt this morning before swim practice she was whining about not even being able to use her tongue to eat, because "everything" hurt! hahaha is all i'm gonna say! {i know, such a bad, horrible, mean and cruel mom}
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I remember that. Soft foods for at least 5 days. Bummer!

Sweet Blessings said...

How funny! I always, always wanted braces too...but, after this post..maybe it's a good thing I didn't get them :D Sweet blessings!