Tuesday, September 14, 2010

boyfriends, umm i mean "special friends"

jordan and keegan
tj and jessica


so as you can see things are getting crazy around our house.

my two oldest have gotten seriously bitten by the boy bug.

jordan and keegan are inseparable and pretty cute if i may say so myself.

and jess,

well, her an tj are a hot item as well. they are so cute. really!

texting, hanging, gifting, laughing, dinners, "play dates"

these are all things that happen around here.

i think mark and i are in huge trouble.

HUGE!

oh well, they are good girls and obviously these boys know a good thing when they see it..

okay, that was a little vain for me to say, nah, they are awesome girls and i don't mind ya knowing it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sweet Blessings said...

OH NOOOOOOO NOT BOYS ALREADY!!! I guess it had to happen sometime..and you do have the prettiest girls....so, I'm thinking you are going to be seeing a LOT of boys in and out and hanging around your house :D GOOD LUCK! And, keep taking pictures of them all...I'm thinking you can use it as leverage one day when the real "KEEPER" comes along :D Sweet blessings!