Friday, April 2, 2010

just a few....



these are not from today, but i must tell you that today is the first time in almost a week a took a picture.

what is wrong with me?

did i forget i have a camera?

did i forget i have a small obsession with taking pictures?

i don't know why i've been so neglectful of my addiction or why i've been so mean to this blog lately.

i'll work on it first thing..... tomorrow. {ha}

we are constantly working around here although it seems as NO progress is EVER made.

it is very frustrating and irritating.

i'm not a "unfinished" project kinda girl and all these unfinished projects are driving me loco!

it's pouring rain here today {my wish after i fertilized yesterday} so i can't complain, but i'm hoping it's gone by tomorrow, so we can do some work around the house....

until then, i leave you with a couple of captures from my beloved nikon.

a sunset the other night and our nectarine tree {which i don't have the heart to prune}.

happy friday to you and yours....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Amazing pictures... especially the last one. I love it. I think you take awesome pics. I followed:)

Pass by mine and follow. Maybe?:)

---Reyna

http://glamglory.blogspot.com/

Sweet Blessings said...

:) I think life is just keeping you too busy for your addiction, but don't worry it'll still be calling your name over & over again! Sweet blessings!